Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Solah



We pray every where and almost anywhere over here, in classrooms, behind staircases, in Disney World (in front of everyone), in parks, rest areas, behind bushes and trees, in restaurants, and more.... Solah is Solah, its got to be done on time, so when it is time to make solah we make solah where ever we may be. There was one time, where me and my whole family made solah on a bridge, we made two jamaah, while jamaah1 was making solah, jamaah2 took care of jamaah1's stuff, when time came for jamaah2 to make solah jamaah1 took over jamaah2's role.....

Making wudhu' is the hardest (for me), i mean, it is really a struggle to actually put my feet into a sink in a public restroom, some of you might not understand this, because some of you dont wash your feet, yall just rub a little bit of water on to your socks, well guess what, that does not work for me, to my understanding, socks are not khuf (the ones the Prophet SAW wore), therefore; i do not think it is right to rub water onto socks, im not saying that yall are wrong, im just saying that im not sure of the hukm, therefore; i avoid doing it, that is why i put my feet into sinks in public restrooms, (im a malay, i dont really get the opportunity to rub water on my socks back in Malaysia, even if i did do it, people there might think im crazy), i usually use the restrooms for the disabled, i know, i misuse public restrooms, but what choice do i have....

No comments: